Coach Bryan, Owner of Open Water Swim Team. 5 TIME CROSS BAY CHAMPION, NATIONALLY RANKED ALL AMERICAN AND ZONE CHAMPION
Coach Bryan’s mission is to teach people how to swim, no matter what level and help them achieve their goals and overcome any challenges that they face in the water.
Christine L. Esposito-Biondi
Coach Christine has been a USA Swim Coach for 15 years, a certified lifeguard and is certified in CPR, First Aid and AED. She has been competitively swimming for over 20 years. She has her Masters in Elementary Education and Childcare certification. Coach Christine has a proven track record in supporting, managing and coaching both adults and children. She also has experience coaching adults to compete on a national level to achieve their highest possible goals.
- Coaching since 2011. 18 years of competitive swimming
- Hold 6 records at Connetquot H.S.
- Hold 11 records at Suffolk Community College
- 1 time National Champion in 2012
- Hold 6 records at Clarkson University
- Swimmer of the year award 2014-2015 Liberty League
- 2 time Pool record holder for Liberty Leagues (100 and 200 Backstroke)
- 1 time League record holder (100 Backstroke).
Sierra has been a competitive swimmer for over 15 years. She then transfered her love for swimming over to coaching the Jupiter Dragons Swim Team. She was the assistant coach for the Dragons for two years and then proceeded to teach swim lessons part time while completing a Bachelors Degree in Marine Biology. She is currently using her competitive drive to compete is SUP surfing and racing events on the East Coast. The remainder of her time is spent fishing, diving, and traveling to anywhere new and exciting.
- 2x ALL AMERICAN OWS
- Zone Champion
- 30 years of swim experience